All on 4 dental implants are one of the most significant innovations to have been made in dental science in recent decades. Hailed as a ‘breakthrough’ in the fields of dental implantology and fixed oral rehabilitation, the All-on-4 is bringing unprecedented solutions and benefits to thousands of edentulous and near-edentulous patients (those who have lost all or most of their original adult teeth). No longer do we need to consider removable dentures or false teeth as our fate when life-long indulgences, accident or disease, begin to take their toll on our pearly whites. The All on 4 dental implants protocol is the most sophisticated and advanced solution modern dental science has to offer those presenting with rampant tooth loss and edentulism.
About All on 4 Dental Implants: Unprecedented Treatment Time
The ‘All-on-4’ protocol essentially consists of the permanent attachment of a rigid prosthetic dental bridge in the mouth. This prosthetic structure has been carefully custom fabricated to function, feel and look like a real set of healthy teeth and gums. A patient who has been determined to be a candidate for All on 4 dental implants simply needs to arrive at the Implant Center in the morning, undergo a single surgery for complete oral rehabilitation and wake up in the afternoon with the entire procedure already complete! In other words, in just a few hours, patients are able to go from being toothless (and all the challenges, compromises and struggles that are associated with this state) to having a full set of beautiful, non-removable and immediately functional teeth! This unprecedented treatment time is what really sets the ‘All-on-4’ apart from traditional dental implant techniques.
About All on 4 Dental Implants: Cost-Effective Treatment for Tooth Loss and Edentulism
Apart from being able to get new and beautiful teeth in a single day, candidates for the ‘All-on-4’ protocol are also looking at much reduced costs. Traditional dental implant techniques frequently call for the use of 6, 8 and even more implants per jaw; especially in those that have lost all of their original adult teeth to decay and gum disease. When you consider that each dental implant has a price range in the quadruple digits, complete oral rehabilitation, which can require as many as 20 implants and multiple surgeries, works out to be quite a financial burden for the patient. All on 4 dental implants, as the name suggests, only requires four implants per jaw in order to completely restore smile aesthetics and bite functionality. In fact, the discrepancy in cost between the ‘All-on-4’ protocol and more traditional implant methods can work out to be more than $15,000.00!
All on 4 Dental Implants: Multi-Beneficial Protocol for Oral Rehabilitation
These two advantages offered by All on 4 dental implants are really the tip of the iceberg. Additionally:
- The dental bridge used in the All on 4 Dental Implants protocol is permanently attached in the mouth and as such, it cannot shift around or fall out like removable dentures tend to.
- The ‘All-on-4’ dental bridge is cleaned and looked after just like natural teeth.
- It does not cause bad breath, trigger the gag reflex or impede taste ability.
- The All on 4 dental implants and bridge are carefully fabricated to perfectly fit the natural contours of the patient’s mouth. As a result, it feels completely natural and doesn’t sit like a foreign object in your mouth.
- All on 4 dental implants promote long term oral health by preventing atrophy of the jaw bone. In doing so, a patient’s natural, youthful facial contours are preserved.
- Enables patients to eat all the foods they love, but previously couldn’t with missing teeth or removable dentures.
If you want your beautiful smile back and all the confidence that comes with having natural and healthy-looking teeth, All on 4 dental implants are the way to go!