Teeth in an hour are becoming more preferred for replacing missing and damaged teeth. They can offer you greater opportunities to regain your lost health and beautiful smile.
What makes dental implants and teeth in an hour in Houston one of the most successful offerings in modern dentistry are their fascinating and dynamic nature. The continuous emergence of research and technology has also influenced the implant method that can now fulfill the needs of a number of patients.
You all will agree that to enjoy a successful implant, the main requirement is a healthy and strong relationship between the jaw bone, the gums, and the implant post. This might leave you wondering - how can implants prove to be a viable option when you have receding gums or other signs of gum disease?
With the help of the right treatment and your diligent commitment towards maintaining and protecting your own oral health, you can recover from conditions like receding gums, tooth loss, and bone loss in order to enjoy strong and permanent replacement teeth. For a successful dental implant surgery, your dental implant surgeon will assess your oral examination to look for any signs of diseases and structural irregularities. Accordingly, he / she will suggest and advise you about the necessary treatment solutions suiting your case.
Your chosen skilled dental implant surgeon possesses detailed knowledge of all of the tissues that support the teeth, so, he / she is able to perform the surgical and non-surgical procedures to make your artificial tooth replacement a success. A number of consequences of periodontal disease can also be effectively taken care of with the professional services offered by your dental implant expert.
Basic Criteria Necessary for Teeth in an Hour in Houston
There are some basic criteria that make this particular procedure suitable for certain patients. Listed below are a few of them, take a look.
• You must be missing one or more of your natural teeth.
• As the replacement tooth root will be fused to the jaw bone, it is essential that the jaw bone has ceased to grow.
• Even though, the implant process is usually minimally invasive and can be completed in an outpatient setting, it still is a surgical procedure. Thus, the idyllic candidate must be healthy enough to tolerate and recover fast from the implant surgery.
• Your general good health can aid in the healing process.
It is wise to inform your dental implant surgeon about any underlying medical conditions or impaired healing. You must have sufficient good quality bone to support the implants. In the absence of the sufficient bone, you will be advised to undergo a preliminary bone graft before going for the teeth in an hour procedure. Your dental surgeon can tell you during your initial examination and consultation, whether you’ll need an additional bone graft surgery in advance, or not.
Other Factors Include:
• Adapting good and healthy lifestyle habits can also enhance your chances of being an implant candidate and enjoying long-term implant success.
• Ceasing to smoke or consuming harmful tobacco products is also favorable for both dental implants and for your overall health.
If your desire is to replace your missing teeth, don’t be deterred by receding gums. Contact an experienced and talented dental implant surgeon to explore various options.