Your appearance and particularly your smile play a major role in how confident you feel.
5 Disadvantages of Having Missing Tooth / Teeth
Your teeth are designed in a way to work together and each one has a specific function to perform. So, if one or more teeth are lost, your remaining teeth have to work more - this puts more pressure on them. Many times, most people ignore a missing tooth in the back of their mouth. But, there are a few disadvantages of ignoring this situation:
• Missing or diseased teeth are not good at all for your overall dental health.
• They break your confidence and self-esteem related to your smile and overall appearance.
• When a tooth is missing, the other teeth typically shift toward the gap, thereby causing a dysfunctional bite. This further causes adverse jaw pain, headaches, more broken teeth, and fast wearing down of the remaining teeth.
• Missing your teeth eventually ends up harming your smile and general health.
• A missing tooth or teeth can also result in gum disease by creating a trap for food and bacteria. Gum disease is basically an infection that affects your entire body and can also increase the risk of heart disease, and various other health problems.
So, considering the above mentioned perils associated with missing teeth, you might have to think about investing some of your time and money in yourself and your appearance. Teeth in an hour dental implants can be the best permanent solution for replacing your missing teeth. They look, feel and function much like natural ones. The entire process just requires 2 sessions for placing prosthetic anchors into your jawbone for replacing the missing tooth roots.
By taking CT scans, your prosthetics are prepared and placed in your mouth the very same day the implants are inserted. The results you will receive will be natural-looking teeth that function the same as your natural teeth. You will not only get your beautiful smile back but will also be filled with a lot of confidence. Moreover, you will be able to resume all your routine activities the same day or most probably the next day after your surgery.
Of late, teeth in an hour in Houston are able to provide a number of patients with a fixed, permanent solution to missing teeth. These solutions enable them to properly chew, smile, laugh, eat, and talk with confidence and without any hassles. Hence, if you are missing a tooth or teeth, do not pose a risk on your oral as well as overall health by neglecting the issue. Simply, schedule an appointment with an experienced oral surgeon today to discuss your options for tooth replacement and lead a healthy and normal life once again.